Thursday, September 12, 2013

Video : On My Way to $1 Million - Progress Report


About this Video


This course is a complete guide to starting your own online business and it is full of great ideas derived from my own personal experience actually doing this stuff. None of it is theory; it is all very practical. Every week, I give the students assignments to complete so, in a step by step manner, we get your business up and running.
Of course, because it is a Personal Mentoring course, I am responding to individual questions along the way and providing personal guidance too. If I do say so myself, there is no finer course for starting a successful online business to be found anywhere on the internet.




About the publisher of this Video eCourse - Will Edwards - White Dove Books

Personal development resources including books, ebooks, MP3s and videos for personal growth and motivation. The internet's number one site for free personal development books.